Aaron AlonzoRegistered Representative
Investment Adviser Representative, Legend Advisory
in the financial services industry
My Mission Statement
In addition, I aspire to proceed through my life with a conscious and moral code of conduct that I hope may bring happiness, good will and love to all of those individuals that I come into contact with. I aim to maintain the highest respect from my friends, colleagues and most importantly clients. I strive to provide the highest quality of care to my clients so that they will be proud to refer friends, colleagues and family members to me.
- B.S. from University of Arizona, Business Administration in Finance
- Completed the Global Business Program from the Eller College of Management, University of Arizona, with specialty in Mexico
- Licenses: Series 7, 63, 66, Life, Health and Disability
- A wide range of investment options
- Retirement accounts for many plan types
- Solutions for retirement plan sponsors
- Access to Professional Portfolio Management
- College savings plans
- Insurance products
- Non-qualified investments
Aaron has made Tucson his home since 1994. He is happily married to his wife, Lisa, and they have two beautiful children. His time outside of the office is all about family. Spending time with friends or a quiet dinner with his wife are luxuries that he enjoys. Aaron's motto is, "Life must be lived as we go along. Live for today but plan for tomorrow."